A great location in Kingwood, this lovely 3 bedroom - 2 bath home boasts the sounds of the noisy creek below, a full basement that's been studded and stubbed for a bathroom, a 2-car garage as well as a golf cart garage. There's a large Bonus Room upstairs. Walk out to back deck from the Master as well as one of the other bedrooms. Basement level has a large deck as well. Family room has cathedral ceiling and a gas log fireplace.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1,778 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,778 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Water Available
Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,778 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo)
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Bath/Stubbed,Interior Entry,Full
- 1. Family Room,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price