A fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for that tranquil mountain getaway. It’s the first time on the market for this immaculate 3500 sq ft slice of heaven. 4 bed 3.5 bath log home nestled among the trees and built right into the mountainside. Sitting on just over 15 acres, it offers gorgeous views of the valley below and long-range mountains in the distance and it's bordered by US National Forest. Inside on the main floor you have a cozy, functional kitchen with a breakfast bar open to the dining area, and the owners suite with a large private bathroom. The open living room has a massive stone fireplace, floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors perfect for enjoying the view. Two additional bedrooms and a large bathroom are upstairs with a cat walk open to the living area below. The full basement has a large living room, pantry/storage room, laundry room, full bathroom and the 4th bedroom with large walk-in closet. The basement could easily be converted to a private guest suite. Outside is a giant deck that wraps all the way around. Stunning views from the front and a cool breeze on the back are both just heavenly no matter the time of day. There are two outbuildings for storage or enjoying hobbies. Every bit of usable space in the yard is manicured with loads of plants, flowers (over 90 rose bushes!), water features and more. It’s very easy to appreciate all the thoughtful details and care that have been poured into this luxurious mountain escape. Convenient to Clayton, the lakes, Franklin NC, Highlands NC and just down the road from The Dillard House and Rabun Gap Nacoochee School.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,500 sq. ft
3,500 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Soaking Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,076 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,424 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo)
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. .
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Living Room,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Beamed Ceilings,Soaking Tub,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price