Perfect Lake get away. Conveniently located w/easy access to shopping and 985/ATL., yet tucked away on a quiet street with a beautiful view. 4 bedroom 4 bath totally renovated Lake house. Open floor plan w/ 2br/2bath on the main and 2br/2bath on the terrace level. LVP flooring through out, gorgeous title & design w/attention to detail on every aspect. It was a well thought out redesign of this little gem. Terrace level w/ wet, fireplace and extra space living space to spread out. It would make a great teen suite or multigenerational living space. An abundance of windows w/ lake views from practically every room in the house. Plenty of outdoor space to enjoy the view and unwind w/a wrap around porch and a large deck on the terrace level. Highly desirable north end of the lake, away from all the hustle and bustle with great open water. Single slip dock. Home is being offered fully furnished. Just bring the boat.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
2,200 sq. ft
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,100 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Concrete, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- 1. Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Entrance Foyer, Master Downstairs, In-Law Floorplan, Other, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. Carport, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private, Sloped, Waterfront.
1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price