Adorable Traditional Home with a Cozy Living Space. Primary Bed/Bath on Main Level. Primary has New LVT Flooring and Bath is Updated with New Tile, Shower, Vanity, and Toilet. Updated Kitchen with a Dining Room Bay Window Nook. Upstairs has Two Large Bedrooms with lots of Closet Space and a Shared Bath, All with New LVT Flooring. The Basement has Another Bedroom and Bath, as well as Garage Parking and Separate Entrance. Outside the Home is a 3/4 Wrap Around Porch with an Area Screened for Year Around Enjoyment, as well as a Fenced in Area for Your Fur Babies and a Circular Drive. This Home has Many Customs Touches Throughout that Brings it so much Character!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2,400 sq. ft
Electricity Available, Water Available
Union County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,568 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 832 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Propane. Central.
- Daylight, Exterior Entry, Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs, High Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Basement, Guest.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
069 014 A33
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price