Welcome to your dream home with breathtaking mountain views! This stunning 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house boasts incredible long range mountain views and is situated at the end of a street so you have tons of privacy. The spacious kitchen is equipped with an abundance of cabinetry, quartz countertops, new doors and drawers on cabinets, and stainless appliances. The large living room features a brick masonry fireplace and plenty of room for family gatherings. The primary bedroom is a true oasis- complete with an ensuite bathroom featuring dual vanities and a tiled walk-in shower with dual shower heads. Outside, you'll find a large screened porch provides a peaceful retreat to enjoy your morning coffee or evening sunsets. Other features include: hardwood & tile flooring throughout, large covered front deck and spacious back deck, circle driveway, and a detached garage with storage space above. Don't miss the opportunity to make this house your home and experience the ultimate in comfort and luxury!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,780 sq. ft
Tower Mountain / Chestnut Oaks
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
H A Wilbanks
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,780 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Electric, Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump.
- Dirt Floor, Exterior Entry, Partial
- 1. Family Room, Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs, Bookcases, High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener, Detached, Garage, Kitchen Level, Storage, Guest.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private, Sloped.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price