Sometimes a home beckons you and family and friends to stay and relax. This custom built 7 BR/7BA home was built overlooking a lake, pond and 200 foot waterfall that add to the peaceful setting of this lovely respite from the hustle and bustle in which we are all living. Built with the finest materials and attention given to every detail this home is perfectly sited to take in the water and mountain views. Grab a fishing pole and have a contest to see who catches the biggest fish! Take a refreshing summer swim or enjoy splendid sunsets from the outdoor hot tub. Be mesmerized at the stars above while toasting marshmallows outdoors around the firepit. Enjoy watching football or playing games in the lower level gaming and living areas. Privacy with oversized rooms and an abundance of storage on over 5 acres, that backs up to green space, allows parties on the deck overlooking the lake, pond and waterfall or serenity to sit on the deck and read your favorite novel. An entertaining home, with a kitchen that rivals any kitchen we’ve seen, with a 48” Built-in Thermador professional gas cooktop, new KitchenAid double convection ovens, side-by-side commercial size refrigerator and freezer, under counter ice machine and compactor. Attention was given to every detail and the spacious rooms allow for privacy for all! Offering ample parking with a lovely porte cochere, oversized garage with workshop as well as multiple parking spaces, it is assured to accommodate all! Located in the Sky Valley area of Dillard (Rabun County Taxes only!), adjacent to Sky Valley, with mountain views and cool temperatures and a short distance from Sky Valley Country Club, Bella’s Junction, High Holly Vineyard, the Highlands Outpost, ZipLine, wonderful Julep Farms and #18 ranked school in the nation for 2022, Rabun Gap Nacoochee School. 15 minutes to Highlands and 20 minutes to Clayton. You’ll never want to leave! *See Matterport Video Attached for 360 degree Floor plan Tour*
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional, 3+ Story
8,250 sq. ft
Heatherstone at Ford Mountain Lakes
8,250 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Phone Available
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen Island,Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 7,020 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,230 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Washer,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Daylight,Interior Entry,Finished,Full
- 2. Living Room,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Beamed Ceilings,Two Story Foyer,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Whirlpool Bath,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Dock. Corner Lot,Level,Private,Sloped,Waterfall.
1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price