Charming home with a brick front accent, nestle in a quiet neighborhood. Owner's suite and 2 secondary bedrooms on the main level, plus a bonus/flex room upstairs that could make a great home-office, playroom, study or anything you would like. Unfinished basement with a partially finished full bathroom. All kitchen Appliances are included. Laminate countertops and stained cabinets in the kitchen. Berber carpet in the family room with a propane gas starter fireplace. Three bedrooms also have Berber carpet. Tile floors in both upper bathrooms. Spacious master bedroom with a trey ceiling and walk-in closet. Laundry/mud room connecting the garage to the kitchen. Explore the possibilities. Only 20 miles to beautiful Helen, Ga, 30 miles to Dahlonega, GA. With this home you will be surrounded by the breathtaking North Georgia Mountains, life at its best! - contact us for a viewing today! * House is eligible for USDA 100% financing.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,460 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,460 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Daylight, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry, Full
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Master Downstairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price