AN EXECUTIVE MASTERPIECE WITH OVER 16 ACRES OF PASTURES, ROLLING LAND AND YEAR ROUND LAYERED MOUNTAIN VIEWS AS YOUR BACK DROP...Wind through coveted and highly sought after Annandale community featuring estate sized lots, rolling hills and custom built homes. One owner, 5700sq ft Custom Built, 4-sided brick estate welcomes you with impressive long circular drive, mature landscaping and sweeping mountain views in all directions. Stone accented front exterior and the custom French doors welcomes you to the beautiful foyer entrance. Detailed molding and finishes throughout. Cozy library/office with rough cut wood beams coffered ceiling, built in bookcases, counter top desk with deep oak paneling and secret nook. Formal dining room affording incredible space for large families, fellowship and special gatherings. Stone masonry, floor to ceiling fireplace anchored by built in book cases is your center piece for the inviting great room, plus enjoy the sweeping mountain views from nearly every room in the house. Oversized kitchen featuring granite counter tops, built in wall oven, breakfast bar and breakfast sitting room with exterior access to the oversized back porch. Master bedroom suite on main level featuring private en-suite, his/hers closets and private water closet-Plus exterior access to back porch. 2nd Bedroom on main level features walk in closet and private en-suite. Upstairs living offers 3 additional bedrooms and a Jack/Jill full bathroom. Ideal for kids, teens, private suite for guests or sewing/craft room. Finished terrace level features over 2500 sq ft of expansive space. Cozy den with wood burning Fireplace, wet bar plumbed for refrigerator and additional sitting room w/ covered exterior patio. MASSIVE workshop with built in ventilation system, work benches, storage galore and 3rd garage for atvs, mules or other yard equipment. Plus additional unfinished rooms serving as storage and mechanical rooms. Bonus: WHOLE-HOME GENERAC GENERATOR. Manicured property with incredible privacy, quaint vineyard with native grapes, blue berry bushes, apple trees and garden area. Abundance of rolling hills, pasture and equestrian friendly. Light covenants and restrictions affording options for buyers to build out a barn and bring your horses to your estate. Close to Lake Burton, Famed Soque River and all North Georgia amenities. Approximately 90 minutes from Atlanta and Greenville. A true must see!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,379 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
4,379 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,179 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,526 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Propane, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Exterior Entry,Interior Entry
- Bay Window(s),Double Pane Windows,Window Treatments
- 2. Basement,Family Room,Gas Log,Living Room,Masonry,Wood Burning Stove.
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Bookcases,Double Vanity,High Ceilings,Master On Main Level,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Two Story Foyer,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Brick, Stone
- Boat Amenities
- RV/Boat Parking
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Level,Open Lot,Pasture,Private.
- Security Features
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Complex Features
- Smoke Detector(s)
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price