Welcome to this cozy yet SPACIOUS three bedroom, three bathroom Mountain View cabin in the sought after Trackrock Area! Enjoy stunning views of the mountains from the huge porch. This fully-furnished cabin features an open concept floor plan, high ceilings, and a bonus room in the basement- currently used as 4th bedroom. There is also a detached garage for parking and storage. Whether you're looking for a relaxing getaway with friends and family, or want to explore the great outdoors, this cabin is the perfect home base for your next adventure.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
2,832 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,832 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
Union County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,832 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dryer,Washer,Dishwasher,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Propane. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Living Room,Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
104 069 A02
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price