Nestled along the pristine waters of Lake Burton, this FEE SIMPLE lakeside retreat offers an unparalleled opportunity to immerse yourself in the tranquil beauty of the North Georgia Mountains. Desirably located on the corner of Murray Cove Rd and Elder Ln, this spacious home offers 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms---ample room for growing families AND guests! The heart of the home is the open-concept living area, adorned with soaring ceilings, a stacked stone fireplace, and expansive windows that flood the space with natural light. The gourmet kitchen is a culinary enthusiast's dream, featuring a generous island that is perfect for entertaining guests. The front of the property is anchored by an enclosed porch and wet bar to sit and enjoy lakeside living at its finest. Enjoy a flat walk from the home to the lakefront, which features one-third of an acre of sprawling lawn and a two-story, two-stall boathouse with ample dock space---the ideal setup for swimming, boating, fishing, and all beloved water activities! This property features the best of both worlds: a backdrop to host unforgettable gatherings as well as a retreat to simply unwind in the peaceful ambiance of the outdoors. The backside of the property even includes a pavilion complete with an outdoor television, ample dining space, a hot tub, and a well-landscaped backyard. The master suite is a haven of relaxation with vaulted ceilings, a spa-like bathroom, and ample closet space, which the remaining 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms give all guests plenty of space to relax and rejuvenate after a day of fun in the sun. 12 Elder Ln is more than just a home; it is an invitation to embrace coveted Lake Burton while making memories with family and friends. Its convenient location offers easy access to the vibrant town of Clayton, renowned for its charming shops, award-winning dining establishments, and attractions for outdoor enthusiasts. Do NOT miss the opportunity to own this exquisite lakefront sanctuary, where every day feels like a vacation. Schedule your private tour today and discover the epitome of lakeside living on Lake Burton in Rabun County, GA.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 3+ Story
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Propane, Water Available
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Island
- Range, Oven, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Daylight, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry, Finished
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 1. Family Room, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Entrance Foyer, Master Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Basement, Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Screened, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot, Level, Waterfront.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price