Welcome home to this beautiful traditional home that sits on over a half acre level lot with a wooded back yard. Side entry garage. The two story entry way greets you with flowing hardwood floors. Spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinets and granite counter tops, breakfast bar, stainless steal appliances, sunny breakfast room, pantry, all overlooking the family room. For more formal dining, enjoy dining in the formal dining room, complete with hardwood floors and very spacious. The living room/office/flex space is waiting for you to use this space for what best fits your lifestyle. Tucked away on the main level is a guest room with private access to full bath. Enjoy the oversized fireside family room. The upper level takes you to three additional bedrooms. The primary suite is spacious, trey ceiling, large spa like bath with double vanities, tub and seperate shower, and a large walk in closet that's sure to keep you organized. Don't miss the full finished terrace level, complete with a workout room, media room, and a full bath. Step outdoors to your private patio to enjoy the beautiful backyard. The back deck is over sized and great for entertaining, overlooking the private backyard that is great for gatherings. All this in sought after Braselton, swim tennis community, with a playground, and sidewalks.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3,778 sq. ft
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Other, Upper Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,776 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,002 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Concrete, Daylight, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry, Finished
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 1. Family Room, Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Private.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price