This in-town Clayton home takes in views of Screamer Mountain year round along with oodles of natural light in this new construction Patsios Homes creation. Gentle grassy backyard for a plethora of outdoor options. The optimal combination of walkability to town and privacy of a quiet neighborhood. A 3/2 floorplan and optimization of space with a master on the main and two bedrooms up- all with tons of natural southern light and ample windows. Open concept great room/kitchen/dining. Energy efficient and low-maintenance! Standing seam metal roofs and spray foam insulation throughout! Add a garage at the rear of the lot (inquire with agent). All the trademark designs you've come to expect from the builder. Eligible for short-term rental. Builder is offering a $5,000 furnishings allowance and a $1,500 refrigerator allowance. Preferred lender is offering $2,500 in credits (see associated documents for details). Photos of furnished great room & primary bedroom for example only.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
1,440 sq. ft
1,440 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Common Area
- Kitchen Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,440 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range (Combo),Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pulldown Attic Stairs,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad.
- Structural Condition
- New Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Open Lot,City Lot.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan, USDA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price