Custom Appalachian log house. Fabulous mountain residence located on 8+ acres in the premier community of Spruce Creek. 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths with grand mountain views. House has been showcase maintained. Custom stone fireplace and wooden counter/bar top. Wood pellet stove. Master on main w/garden tub and custom shower. Vaulted exposed beam ceiling. 3 level HVAC system. The design, warmth, location and custom features make this a perfect mountain home. Terrace level has 2 bedrooms, full bath, wet-bar, workshop, office, mini ductless heat and air, gas log and deck /porch. Landscaping and several sitting terraces. Loft bedroom has full bath and walk-in closet. Spruce Creek has the unique amenities of: stocked lake, tennis ct., horse stables/paddock, maintained hiking trails, historic pioneer style full basketball court and “town hall’ for parties etc., 2 camping cabins and bonfire/pic-nic area. Please see VIRTUAL TOUR and Feature Sheet for more details.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,600 sq. ft
3,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Other. .
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Masonry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Exposed Beams,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Garden Area,Stables,Water Feature. Mountain View,Private Backyard.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price