Get ready to mark your “dream list” complete with this MASSIVE traditional home located on a cul de sac road. Huge, vaulted LR w/ built-ins & FP (gas) overlooking a covered deck; Spacious kitchen w/ brkfst nook & SS app’s, butler’s pantry, island w/ dbl sink, built-in desk, laundry shoot, huge windows, & deck access; Garage entry w/ mudroom; Hall wet bar & half BA; Formal DR w/ lighted trey ceiling & tall windows; Primary suite has private sunroom, giant en suite BA w/ dual vanities, jet tub, step-in shower, water closet, & lots of storage; Plus 2 walk-in closets w/ built-ins & 2 windows; and office/bonus rm, generous laundry w/ dbl sinks, cabs, & closet. Upstairs features 2 Jack & Jill suites (4 BR/2BA) & intercom. Terrace BR w/ full BA, theater, LR w/ kitchenette, workshop, intercom & lots of storage! Ext potting sink, enclosed garden, garage office w/ ½ bath. 2-car garage w/ storage.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
4 Full/2 Half
5,934 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
5,934 Sq. Ft. (approx)
New Lumpkin County
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Island,Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,910 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,024 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Garden. Cul-De-Sac,Sloped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price