Two homes in one, and that is no stretch of words with 7 bedrooms, and 6 full baths. This spectacular mountain view home has it all. All paved access, only a minutes drive time to the local public schools. Two complete spacious living spaces on two separate floors, main level features 3 bedrooms, with 3 full baths, living room with stacked stone hearth and a fabulous wood stove. Dining room, kitchen, another awesome den with a mantled fireplace. Laundry, and office (which also has an additional hook up for another washer and dryer). Full length covered front porch, spectacular wrap around deck on this level, has a screened in porch off living and dining area. So many doors, french doors, and windows allow for lots of great natural lighting through out the home. The lower level features a paved drive and easy access. You can also access the downstairs from the main level via stairs. The lower living area does not disappoint with loads of oversized space. Lower level features living room with fireplace, two exceptionally large bedrooms or these rooms could be utilized as exercise room, a game room, a library, a craft room, the possibilities are endless, 2 more bedrooms, another 2 full baths, and another an oversized bathroom with a jetted tub, and a separate shower, laundry room, and a fabulous kitchen and dining room. Follow the porch around the lower level to the spectacular and very spacious fire pit area. The mountain view from the back deck off the dining area and fire pit is beautiful! Features a wrap around paved drive, with a detached one stall garage. If you are looking for investment opportunity, living space for a large family, a shared living space for two families, a corporate retreat, or the possibility of a double vacation rental, look no further! The property features two separate septic systems, and heating and air systems. The home is centrally located with a 8-10 minute drive to Clayton, a 5 minute drive to the heart of Tiger, literally a 1-2 minute drive to the Rabun County Public Schools, 8-10 minutes to Lake Rabun, about 10 minutes to Tallulah Falls. If you are looking for the property that has it all, you've arrived at your destination!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
4,480 sq. ft
4,480 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,In Hall,In Mud Room,Laundry Closet
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,240 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,240 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full,Interior Entry
- 3. Basement,Factory Built,Family Room,Gas Log,Living Room,Masonry,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Double Vanity,Master On Main Level,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price