Welcome home to this charming 4 bedroom/3 bath retreat nestled along the Chestatee River on a private 1.55 acre lot. Enter the front door into the well-appointed kitchen, complete with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. The center island, featuring a dishwasher, is perfect for meal preparation and entertaining. The open living room is adorned with large windows that flood the space with natural light. Gather around the wood-burning fireplace, and don't forget to explore the loft area, ideal for extra storage or additional sleeping quarters. Wood-paneled ceilings throughout the main level exude rustic charm. Master on main with en-suite bath and large walk-in closet, in addition to an extra closet in the bedroom. 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath provide ample space for family and guests. Step outside onto the covered deck, where you can savor breathtaking views of the Chestatee River while enjoying your morning coffee or entertaining guests. The lower level of this home presents a separate living area, an additional bedroom, and a full bathroom with large walk-in closet making it an excellent guest or in-law suite. The lower level also opens up to a patio area with a relaxing hot tub and another deck, perfect for socializing around the firepit while listening to the soothing river's melody. Generac generator ensures you'll never have to worry about losing power. Conveniently located near Dahlonega's downtown area and renowned wineries, perfect location for a weekend getaway or generate income in the short-term rental market.
Residential - Single Family, Cabin, 2 Story
2,312 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Chestatee River Ridge
Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
New Lumpkin County
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Laundry Closet, In Kitchen
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,280 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,032 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Daylight, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry, Finished
- 1. Family Room, Living Room, Masonry, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Pantry, Master Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Kitchen Level, Parking Pad.
- Lot View
- Mountain, River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private, Sloped.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price