Banks County: You'll love this Cozy Country Ranch/Cottage style on full basement with 5.99 acres of land. 5 bdr 2.5 BA. Big hardwood trees on the property & large creek meandering thru the property toward the lower back section. Enjoy the view from the windows in the vaulted Family Room, lots of deer, birds & squirrels. Hardwood floors and updated kitchen. Master on the main floor. Spacious dining area with room for additional seating, Country kitchen, breakfast bar and relaxing family room. 3 bdr on main & 2 in lower level. Plenty of Workshop & storage area in the basement. And don't forget the tree house!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Bungalow, Cottage, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,006 sq. ft
2,006 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Water Available
Banks Co Primary/Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet,In Hall
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,414 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,184 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tankless Water Heater,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Boat Door,Concrete,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Double Pane Windows,Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),Soaking Tub,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Body of Water
- ROCKY BRANCH CREEK
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Level,Sloped.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price