Beautifully maintained home on over half an acre in Bryndemere subdivision, with no HOA. Cul-de-sac lot! Conveniently located near shopping, dining, and entertainment in Dawsonville and Dahlonega. Entryway detailed with board and batten leads to the family room with stacked stone fireplace. Open concept kitchen offers white cabinets, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and a walk-in pantry. Upstairs primary suite features a trey ceiling, two walk-in closets, a dual vanity, tile shower, and a soaking tub. Additional family room, one bedroom, and one full bath are located in the recently finished basement. Spacious extended back deck, perfect for entertaining. This home also features a side entry, 2 car garage! LVP flooring on main level and in basement.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,367 sq. ft
2,367 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,698 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 669 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- 1. Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price