Incredible four bedroom custom home, thoughtfully built to last for generations, located so close to Clayton on 6.36 acres with two beautiful barns and a noisy creek! Concrete/stucco exterior with drive-around convenience and a separate entrance to a gorgeous in-law suite complete with separate kitchen. Interior finishes include rough sawn hardwood, board and batten walls, plank and tin ceilings, and stained concrete and hardwood floors. Commercial style main kitchen surrounded by great spaces for family and entertaining. Useful flat land and versatile handcrafted barns perfect for storage, tractors and equipment, workshop, animals, or art studio. Do not miss out on this amazing property! Shown by appointment only.
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
3,280 sq. ft
3,280 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen,Upper Level
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Second Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,240 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Tankless Water Heater
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning Stove.
- Baths. Accessible Entrance,Accessible Full Bath,Accessible Hallway(s),Shower Access Wheelchair.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,High Ceilings,In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Boat Amenities
- RV/Boat Parking
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Garden,Water Feature. Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price