Level one story living with mountain views! This renovated 3 bedroom home with expansive rear deck for entertaining is ideally located with end of road privacy and convenience to downtown Clayton. Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout. Kitchen adorned with solid surface counters and painted cabinets. Family room with beamed ceilings, brick hearth and gas burning stove. Unwind in cozy owner suite with beamed ceilings, mountain views and access to rear deck. Two guest bedrooms. Unfinished partial basement with bathroom is ideal to finish for additional living space and/or workshop. Come relax in the hammock on the rear deck while savoring fresh mountain air. Covered parking and level front and side yards. Being sold fully furnished!! Full time living or mountain getaway in sought after Northeast Georgia Mountains of Rabun County. Hiking, waterfalls, white water rafting and lake acitivities abound with quaint shopping, farm to table restaurants and vineyards to savor.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,312 sq. ft
1,312 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Phone Available
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Country Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,312 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 880 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Central.
- Crawl Space,Dirt Floor,Exterior Entry,Partial
- Window Treatments
- 1. Family Room,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Fannie Mae Approved, Freddie Mac Approved, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price