You can feel yourself relaxing as you pull into the the driveway of this gorgeous cabin. It boasts the popular open floor concept with three bedrooms on main and a loft area, complete with bedroom and half bath. The home has Hardwood floors throughout and it is obvious that attention to detail was the builders primary goal. It is on a full unfinished basement with a stubbed bath ready for your finishing touches. The detached garage has plenty of room and offers a bonus attic space for storage along with a lean-to on the side for your firewood. The front of the house boasts rocking chair porches, on each level, to relax and enjoy your beautiful landscape, deer and amazing sunsets. The back of the cabin has a covered screened in porch and an open deck that will be the favorite spot for entertaining. It is situated on 2+ acres of gently rolling, wooded land that offers a seasonal creek on the back of the property. This Cabin is located in the highly sought after, Panorama Estates Community.
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,896 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,896 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,896 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,584 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath/Stubbed,Concrete,Interior Entry,Full
- 1. Living Room.
- Ramps. Accessible Approach with Ramp.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price