Open House Sat. Sep 2nd 1:00-4:00 - This home has the space that you're looking for - it's perfect for family and entertaining! This well maintained 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home on 1.12 acres includes a wonderful floorplan with a spacious living/family room, dreamy kitchen with breakfast area and walk-in pantry, a formal dining room and a finished basement that would be perfect for guests, in-laws or teens! The exterior of this home will check all the boxes - large covered back deck overlooking the saltwater pool(that can be heated), a metal outbuilding - perfect for storage or a workshop. In addition to being just a few minutes from town (Cleveland), you're just a quick drive to all that Gainesville has to offer too!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Pantry,Walk-in Pantry
- Tankless Water Heater,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Bath/Stubbed,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Living Room,Factory Built,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Walk-In Closet(s),In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Salt Water
- Body of Water
- Chain Link
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Feature. Level.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price