Huge price reduction! Spacious country home with attractive architectural features in a quiet neighborhood! No known restrictions. Enjoy porches, both open and enclosed. Oversized two-car garage. Concrete driveway. Stream. Private well. Master and laundry on the main level. Make it your own! Back on the market after repairs made. At this price- Sold as is.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,656 sq. ft
Underground Utilities, Electricity Available
Union County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Common Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,304 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 352 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Dryer, Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Interior Entry, Exterior Entry, Finished, Partial
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 2. Living Room, Gas Log.
- Ramps. Accessible Entrance, Accessible Approach with Ramp.
- Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Master Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level, Storage, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Sloped.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price