This cute cabin offers so much. short drive to town, private backyard with lots of woods, updated plumbing in 2013, lots of misc. updates throughout the house. Really nice screen porch for relaxing and enjoying the peaceful surroundings. Hardwood floors in the living and kitchen area, carpet in the bedrooms. The fireplace at this time has a gas backup space heater, but can be removed to enjoy the wood burning fireplace. (fireplace is completely usable.) There is a handicap ramp on the side of the porch. There are 2 laundry hookups. one in a closet in the hallway on the main floor and also one in the basement. This home is on a deeded easement.
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
1,228 sq. ft
1,228 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet,In Basement,Other,Upper Level
- Country Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,228 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 912 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Full
- 1. Family Room.
- Ramps. Accessible Approach with Ramp.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price