Adorable property with lots of outdoor fun space, creek, terraced firepit and rock seating, fenced yard, two story 3 bed/ 3 bath, two living rooms, THREE COVERED PORCHES, all at an unbelievable price! Seller relocation is your gain! This is a beautifully rustic, open floorplan, tons of light, and the most space for the price in Rabun that's in great move-in condition! Looking for an affordable home in Rabun?!! This home is priced well below market, close to town, high speed internet, yet with all the scenery of being further from city life! Year round flowing noisy creek, the back is completely secluded, last home on the driveway... NO CITY TAXES, just outside the city limits yet with the convenience of city water and sewer! No steep drop offs, great lot, very functional floorplan, master on main, new gravel driveway, completely renovated 5 years ago, HVAC just serviced and some new duct work added, fresh paint. Preferred Lender Credit $1,000 and free appraisal up to $600 - Call Agent for lender info - Mike Bell, Rocky Top Lending NMLS#155728. Seller is Listing Agent, both sellers are licensed agents in GA. Priced to sell, sold AS IS.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,058 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Underground Utilities, Cable Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,058 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Master Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Kitchen Level, Parking Pad, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Other.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price