3br/2ba Craftsman Style home with beautiful fenced in back yard! This wonderful floorplan offers a large living area with hardwood flooring, kitchen w/breakfast area, master bedroom w/tray ceiling, and master bath w/large single vanity, tub shower combo, and walk in closet. The secondary bedrooms are separated from the master and located down a private hallway and share the 2nd bathroom. The laundry room is centrally located and situated just as you walk in from your 2 car garage. As an added bonus, the refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, range/oven, and washer/dryer are all included in the sale. Don't miss out on this great home conveniently located to downtown Cornelia, Ga! Roof replaced approx. 3 years ago and fence recently replaced!
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, Craftsman, Cottage, 1 Story
1,323 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,323 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Water Available
H A Wilbanks
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Breakfast Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,323 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dryer,Washer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Fenced,Back Yard,Privacy,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price