A beautiful home on a noisy tributary to Little High Shoals Creek and eventually Persimmon Creek. Wonderful location with paved road access, underground utilities, a large lot with circular driveway and the sights and sounds of a large stream that you can enjoy year round from either of the decks- the screened upper or wide, spacious lower. The cedar shake siding gives this home a cozy front elevation, but inside you'll find large open spaces for living and making memories. The two story great room features a majestic fireplace with wood-burning stove and open dining/kitchen/great concept. Split bedroom plan with a large primary and en suite bathroom. The opposite end of the house offers two additional bedrooms with shared full bath. Three points of access to the large, screened deck. Large front porch with ramp access. Beautiful hardwood floors and loft above creates a warm and spacious atmosphere. The daylight basement with two-car, side-entry garage offers a second great/family room with kitchen, and another bedroom/bathroom for in-law, multi-generational, guests, etc. This home is in excellent condition and ideal for many uses. New survey! Large pole barn offers many possibilities. A truly rare opportunity to live in Persimmon. Coleman Cove is off of Coleman River Road and the surrounding area is as pretty as it gets. Close to the Coleman Scenic Area featuring the Coleman and Tallulah Rivers. 6 minutes to Lake Burton (Timpson Cove). Take the back way to Dillard, Mt. City or Clayton all within 15 minutes. Furnishings are negotiable.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
2,837 sq. ft
2,837 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Rabun County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,886 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Washer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full,Interior Entry
- 1. Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,High Ceilings,In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Split Bedroom Plan,Tile Bath,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Feature. Private,Sloped.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price