Wonderful Home, Lovely Neighborhood and Perfect Location for the Win! Just minutes from shopping and 365, yet tucked into a green, quiet oasis. A four sided brick with 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. You enter into a bright foyer, the dining with a tall palladian window is on your left. Straight ahead is a generous living room with a gas log fireplace and french doors that open onto a 16 X 16 screened porch. The porch overlooks a backyard perfect for kids or pets to play. The kitchen has all appliances, white cabinets and stone countertops. It features a bay windowed breakfast area that also overlooks the backyard. The laundry room opens onto the double garage. The walkout basement is the location of the fourth bedroom, a full bath and a roomy family room. There is an unfinished area in the basement that could be a workshop, expansion or storage. All reasonably priced at $425,900.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,628 sq. ft
2,628 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall,In Kitchen
- Breakfast Area
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,868 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,124 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Exterior Entry,Interior Entry,Partial,Unfinished
- Double Pane Windows,Window Treatments
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Log.
- Doors. Accessible Doors,Accessible Entrance.
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,High Ceilings,In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Split Bedroom Plan,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Kitchen Level.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price