"Truly One of a Kind" Private Home on the Chestatee River! You Can See The River From Almost Every Room and Definitely Hear It's White Caps Cascading Down Over The Shoals. Custom Designed and Inspired By Local Artist Who Makes Captivating Art That Inspires Pure Happiness In Every Room Of This Home With The Perfect Mix Of Rustic Finishings, Funky Art and Modern Conveniences Including Whole House Generator! Main Level Master Suite Retreat Includes Private Deck Overlooking The River. Relaxing Master Bath Has Double Vanity, Claw Foot Tub and Separate Shower. Kitchen with View to Great Room Has Stained Cabinets, Water Pot Filler Faucet Above Gas Range, Stainless Appliances, Walk-in Pantry, Granite Counters and Center Island Connecting to Dining Area. Bright Sunroom with Private Deck Fills The Senses and Doubles as Art Studio. Vaulted 2-Story Great Room with Stacked Stone Fireplace and A Wall of Windows Overlooking the River. Upstairs 2 Large Bedrooms with Full Bath. Finished Basement includes 2 Bedrooms and Full Bath. Downstairs Wet Bar With Dishwasher, Ice Maker, and Beer Tap Provides Plenty Of Refreshments For Watching The Big Game In the Family Room or Downstairs Doubles As An In-Law Suite. Covered Carport Holds 4 Vehicles and Additional 1 Car Garage All With New Epoxy Flooring. Multiple Areas To Entertain Outside With Lush Landscaping Include Lounging By The Saltwater Pebble Tech Pool With Infinity Edge and Cascading Waterfall, Outdoor Kitchen Complete With Green Egg, Gas Grill and TV, Side Yard with Flowers and Firepit To Roast Marshmallows Under The Stars, Relax In Hot Tub Under The Covered Deck. Newly Installed Decking and Stairs to The River Using Marine Grade Treated Wood For Longer Lifespan. Launch kayaks With Ease, Tube Down The River or Cast Your Reel and Catch A BIG One. But the BEST of ALL Is Sitting In The Swing By The River or Swimming In Natures Pool Between The Shoals On A Hot Summer Day. Perfect As A Primary Residence, Vacation Home or Air-BNB. Less Than 4 miles to Downtown Dahlonega, Minutes to GA 400 and Various Wineries. Private Road Maintenance Agreement $350/annually. Click on the virtual tour and turn on the sound to hear the River for yourself!
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
3,942 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
3,942 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available
New Lumpkin County
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,420 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,522 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater,Dishwasher,Oven/Range (Combo),Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Family Room,Gas Log,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad, Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Salt Water
- Lot View
- Mountain, River
- Body of Water
- Chestatee River
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Gas Grill,Other,Water Feature. Private,Sloped.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price