Live your best porch life with endless northwest mountain views in this private hillside cabin located a short drive from Lake Chatuge. With plenty of space to spread out, this well-cared-for home is 2475 sq ft and move-in ready—fully furnished! Watch the sunset on one of the 2 back porches or cozy up by the stacked stone fireplace in the vaulted living room. Main floor includes open concept eat-in kitchen, LR, and owner’s suite with private access to deck & full bath with jet tub. Hardwood & tile floors, wood trim, and ceiling fans throughout. Upstairs: 2 BR & 1 full bath with lots of windows to let in the light. Fully-finished basement has LR area, 2 bonus rooms & full bath. All appliances stay including W&D, gas grill, dehumidifier, and tvs (2). Septic tank (recently serviced), public water, and electric HVAC/heat pump. Situated on a peaceful 1.14-acre wooded lot surrounded by nature.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage, 3+ Story
2,475 sq. ft
2,475 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Common Area
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen Island
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,575 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Washer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Daylight,Interior Entry,Finished,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Soaking Tub,Separate Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gas Grill. Private,Sloped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price