Highly sought after intown Clarkesville! This 4-bedroom ranch home has been renovated to maintain the charm of its era. Upgrades include new double pane windows throughout (including basement), granite countertop in kitchen and bath, stainless steel appliances, refinished hardwood floors, remodeled bath and mudroom, new shutters and new paint throughout. The expanded outdoor living area includes covered and screened pavilion, storage and utility building, oversized 2-car detached garage with floored storage and a large paved drive that adds additional parking space. Homes within walking distance to Clarkesville's historic downtown district are rare. Shopping, dining, theater, churches and entertainment are less than 5 minutes away. Call today for your private viewing.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,402 sq. ft
2,402 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Common Area,In Mud Room
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,970 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 432 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Partial
- 3. Basement,Family Room,Living Room,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Master On Main Level,Split Bedroom Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price