Gorgeous craftsman home in Eagles Landing with Mountain views year-round! Private setting in town with a convenient location. Just minutes from shopping, dining, and beautiful Alpine Helen. Also, convenient drive to Gainesville, and surrounding communities. The exterior of the home has been recently painted and a new roof was placed in 2022. Inside features an open floor plan, large master with vaulted ceiling, double vanities, his and her closets, separate shower and spa air tub that has heated sides and lights. Granite countertops, tile floors, crown molding, and hardwood floors are just some of the upgrades in this home. Recently, the walk-out basement has been partially finished and can be used for entertaining or completed to make a separate living area. And let's not forget about the private back yard! Complete with a black chain link fence that gives extra security for your pets and family. Lastly, Rachel Unbehant with Union Home Mortgage, [email protected], is offering $1,500 in lender credit if used as lender for this home. Call today to schedule a showing!
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,155 sq. ft
Jack P Nix Primary
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- In Hall, Upper Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,533 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 622 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Central.
- Concrete, Daylight, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full
- 1. Gas Log, Living Room.
- Therapeutic Whirlpool.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Garage, Parking Pad.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Private, Sloped.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price