Like new ranch style home on very easy to manage wooded lot with seasonal long range views of the north Georgia mountains. Extremely well maintained with easy access on paved county road. Beautiful great room offers cathedral ceilings, extra windows to allow great light, stacked stone gas log fireplace for instant warmth on cool mountain evenings, spacious eat in kitchen with custom cabinets, granite countertops, walk in pantry and stainless appliances. Master bedroom is spacious and includes walk in closet and private bath. Rear deck is roomy and offers both privacy and nice mountain views. Detached 30x30 garage is in very close proximity to front porch and could easily be joined by adding a short breezeway. Massive crawl space could be converted to a basement easily, and has a 12 foot ceiling. Ideal for storage or could make a nice workshop.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,212 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,212 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Union County Primary/Elementar
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Country Kitchen,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,212 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space,Exterior Entry,Full
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Rear Stairs,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
022 065 A22
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price