Country living within the city limits! This custom built home sits on 2.38 acres and is as sturdy as they come. With 2x6 exterior walls, added insulation in every nook and cranny, new decks, and new metal roof, this home was built and cared for with love. Featuring an inviting and cozy living room with wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors, 3 oversized bedrooms and 2 baths, 2 car garage and additional carport, new decks, one yr old metal roof, separate loft\studio with basement garage or boat door, separate smoke house with wood burning stove, shed with porch, RV carport, fenced in backyard and room to grow! Another perk is an office/nursery/playroom with closet in the main home. This home has many access points, with not one but 3 driveways! Schedule your tour today! You won't be disappointed!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,434 sq. ft
1,434 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Country Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Boat Door,Crawlspace,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms
- 1. Masonry.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Exposed Beams,Hardwood Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Carport,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,RV/Boat Parking,Storage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck/Patio,Dog Run/Pen,Out Building,Workshop. Mountain View,Open Land,Private Backyard,Wooded,Seasonal View.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price