Stately 4-sided brick home on two lots in a well established community in town. Beautiful corner lot. 2-car carport with large laundry room. Foyer entrance into the living room that's flooded with natural light from floor to ceiling windows. Kitchen is large with an eat in breakfast area and built in desk with pantry. A Wood burning fireplace with electric insert is the family room focal point with wood accent walls, built-in bookcases and shutters. The oversized master with en suite bath has a tiled walk-in shower and two closets. This home is beautifully kept and well maintained. Main level living at it's best in a beautiful area of Toccoa near shopping, medical, and dining. Lush level yard with plenty of room for a pool, swing set or a shop.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,667 sq. ft
1,667 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,667 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- 1. Family Room,Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price