This one of a kind, custom designed HYDRANGEA floor plan is located on a quiet street with green space across the street, and close to the world class amenities of Cresswind at Lake Lanier. From the time you open the double, beveled glass doors, you will be Wowed. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main level. Office, Dining Room, Family Room with bookcases that flank the fireplace. Huge Kitchen with beautiful stain cabinetry, SS appliances, Double ovens, gas cooktop, Refrigerator. Center island for easy food prep, has storage including cabinet hiding trash can. All of this is open to a one of a kind Great Room with fireplace, perfect for entertaining and large family gatherings. Pantry has custom storage system. Enjoy reading on the sunporch with the Cool Screen window system. Enjoy the deck with Trex flooring and stairs leading to the private backyard. The Owner's Suite features double closets, each with a custom designed closet system. Owner's Bath with Soaking tub and large, walk in shower, dual vanities and separate water closet. Guest Room with private bath and large walk in shower. Powder Room off the hall. Laundry Room with sink. Plantation shutters throughout the main level. The Terrace Level is open and bright. A great space to entertain. Guest Room and Bath with walk in shower. Huge, unfinished storage area. Walk out to the covered patio, overlooking the private backyard. Electric is in place to add a Hot Tub if desired. You need to view this house to fully experience the possibilities. Come see why they call Cresswind at Lake Lanier a College Campus for Active Adults! Nothing compares to the 3 level, 42,000 square foot clubhouse, over 100 clubs, community theater, chorus, pickleball, tennis, walking trails, fitness center, and marina on the shores of Lake Lanier. We put the ACTIVE in Active Adult Communities. I not only sell here, I LIVE here. Please ask if you would like a personal Clubhouse tour. Weissman is the preferred closing attorney. Property taxes reflect the age (70) exemption.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Craftsman, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,167 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cresswind At Lake Lanier
4,167 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,778 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,689 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Double Pane Windows
- 2. Basement,Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Level,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price