Move in ready ranch home in wonderful swim-tennis community of Amberleigh. Oversized rooms with a open floor plan make this a great home for entertaining friends and family. In the kitchen you have stained cabinets, granite counter tops, and stainless appliances - Enjoy the inviting open floor plan with kitchen area views into the great room and adjoining sun room. Enjoy the extra space of the sun room which can easly be used as a home office, dinning room or an extra guest room and overlooks a very private backyard. Split bedroom plan with large owners suite with walk in closet, double bath vanity, separate tub and shower, high ceilings and tons of natural light. This home has been extremely well cared for and will not disappoint. Convenient to Gainesville, UNG, shopping, golf, and I985/85.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,900 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,900 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo)
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level,Roommate Plan,Split Bedroom Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Kitchen Level.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price