Serenity awaits in the foothills of Yonah Mountain. Well maintained 3/2 home conveniently located to the best North Georgia has to offer. Nearly one full acre of privacy, plenty of secure storage for all the tools and toys. Kayaks, motorcycle, camper, there's a place for it. "Play house" complete with electricity for the kids. New roof, hvac, flooring, fresh paint inside and out. Features 2 fireplaces, one wood, one gas, 250G propane tank included. Finished basement with laundry and office. Enjoy morning coffee on the private deck surrounded by nature. Open concept, master on main, large windows provides natural lighting and beautiful view. Low key HOA only $150/yr. 1725 sq ft living space, this home is built to raise a family or enjoy as weekend getaway.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, Cape Cod, Craftsman, 3+ Story
3,222 sq. ft
3,222 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,725 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,497 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Partial
- 2. Family Room,Living Room,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Boat Amenities
- RV/Boat Parking
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price