Welcome Home! This 4 bed, 4 bath home is located in the neighborhood of Morgan's Crossing. Spacious Brick Front Traditional Home features 2 Story Foyer, 2 Fire Places, Butler's Pantry, Large Laundry Room, Full Basement on a large lot. Upstairs features a large owners suite, with vaulted ceiling and huge walk-in closet. Master Bath with garden tub, walk in shower and expansive double vanity. 3 additional secondary bedrooms Neighborhood amenities include pool, tennis, and walking trails.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
8,960 sq. ft
Morgans Crossing Ph 06
8,960 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
C W Davis
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,480 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 4,480 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Washer,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- 2. Family Room,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Two Story Foyer,Separate Shower,Whirlpool Bath,Split Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Brick
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price