HONEY, STOP THE CAR! This charming ranch has everything you desire! The pride and joy of this home is an entertainers dream which includes the open floor plan, large screened in porch, and a backyard paradise. The amazing kitchen features all SS appliances and a large island with open views into the formal dining room, breakfast room, and the spacious family room that has a stacked stone fireplace. In the oversized owners suite you will find a large sitting room/office area, trey ceilings, and a private exit/entrance to the screened in porch. Like to spend time outdoors? Look no further! You will enjoy your perfectly manicured lawn for years to come! Want privacy? The backyard is perfect! Enjoy a nice stroll over the custom walkway, up the stone stairs to the tall trees or to your storage building. Refrigerator and Propane tank (60%+) convey with the property. All that is missing in this fun, family friendly swim/tennis community is YOU! DON'T WAIT! Schedule your showing today before it's too late.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Craftsman, 1 Story
1,730 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
1,730 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available
New Lumpkin County
Detailed Room Information
- Common Area
- Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,730 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- 1. Living Room,Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Body of Water
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
1031 Exchange, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price