Beautifully unique home close to town with 2.6 acres! This 5 bedroom, 3 bath home has been renovated and is ready for your family! You will be drawn in just by opening the front door. The amazing natural wood and stone is one of the many unique features of this home. All hardwoods and tile floors run throughout the home, with Australian Cypress hardwoods being featured upstairs. The fireplaces will keep your family cozy at any time of the year. The kitchen has been fully renovated and includes numerous cabinet space and stainless steel appliances. Doing laundry will be a dream in this huge laundry room! The main level features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Just up the grandiose staircase, you'll find an additional living area, the master bedroom with large closet and raised tub, and the final bedroom. Just outside you will find a spacious deck overlooking the fenced pasture in the back yard. The garage will give you plenty of room for parking and storage of just about anything you have got! A bonus to this stunning home is that shopping and dining are within walking distance! You do not want to pass up this great opportunity!
Residential - Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3,546 sq. ft
Electricity Available, Propane, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Common Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,546 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Concrete, Exterior Entry
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 2. Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer, Master Downstairs, High Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Garage.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, City Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price