Completed in 2022 this splendid, turnkey 3- bedroom 2.5 bath home on 1.5 acres is located in the desirable subdivision of Stonington of Mount Airy. A minute drive to HWY 365 and 5 minutes to shopping and dining. A concrete drive brings you up to an oversized garage. The exterior of the home is elegant and stylish with a combo of board and batten and traditional siding with rock facade. The color choices throughout are earth toned and pleasant. A walkway leads you to the covered front porch. Upon entrance you find an arched entry way to a home office or playroom. The main level features 9-foot ceilings, luxury vinyl plank flooring, open concept living/dining and kitchen area. The kitchen is spacious with shaker style cabinets, granite countertops, large island and subway tiled backsplash. In the kitchen area is a half bath for guests and the entry to the garage. Upstairs is a utility room, 3 bedrooms, two that share a bath. The third bedroom is owner's suite complete with a walk-in closet, double vanities and gorgeous, tiled shower with frameless shower door. Off of the kitchen is a covered patio perfect for enjoying north Georgias weather.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,880 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,880 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,880 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Back Yard,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Level,Open Lot,Pasture.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price