Updated charming home in a peaceful neighborhood with NO HOA! The home is located in a desirable area of Braselton and in Cherokee Bluff School district. The home features new flooring, countertops, freshly painted interior, oversized deck for entertainment. Conveniently located near i-85, i-985, highway 211, shops, dinning and attractions. Schedule a private showing today !
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,502 sq. ft
1,502 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Bath Description
- Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,502 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master On Main Level,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Chain Link,Fenced
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Level,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price