Two Homes on 8 Beautiful Acres!! Private corner lot with a long level driveway. Both homes have been completely remodeled. The main home is a charming log cabin with a large and cozy welcoming front porch. Main level has 5" heart of pine floors and hand-crafted hickory kitchen cabinets, new appliances, and granite countertops with a large island. New carpet in bedrooms and updated tile in the bathroom. New French doors lead to the oversized deck that is perfect for entertaining family and friends with easy access to the level yard. New HVAC, double pane windows, 30 year roof, water heater, exterior and interior paint. The guest house has 693 square feet with 1 bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, family room and new LVP flooring throughout. Two new decks are on each end of the home. A large workshop is below with plenty of room for a garage. Enough acreage to build one or two more homes. Minutes to Helen, Lake Burton, Wineries and tubing on the Chattahoochee River. The Soque River is around the corner and is Georgia's best trout stream. Habersham County has an abundance of beauty and lies in the heart of Northeast Georgia, at the southern edge of the Chattahoochee National Forest, the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and is bordered partly by the Chattahoochee River.
Residential - Single Family, Cabin, 2 Story
2,312 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,312 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove, Central.
- 1. Family Room, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Beamed Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot, Level, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price