Beautiful 3/2 ranch home with partial finished basement on an 5.52 acre oasis with deer and wildlife galore. Home has been updated highlighting the kitchen, with custom cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash, x-tra large center island and ceramic tile floors. Hardwood floors through out the foyer, family room, and formal dining room. Additional family room (20x28) is perfect for gatherings, opens up to a large deck on back. A sun room and additional grilling deck. There are 3 Masonry fireplaces, with 2 wood burning inserts for cold winter days. This home is a MUST SEE. Lot of great storage and a man cave on terrace level. There is also a large cellar/work shop located in the basement.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
4,263 sq. ft
Abernathy & Carter Tr. II
4,263 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,499 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 764 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Partial
- Double Pane Windows,Storm Window(s)
- 1. Living Room,Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Beamed Ceilings,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Body of Water
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony. Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price