THE Oakwood ~ Open concept living in energy efficient new construction community. Main level features open concept family room, dining area and kitchen. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Kitchen cabinets painted white w/36" uppers, crown molding & cabinet above refrigerator space. Main level features LVP flooring throughout. Colonial style open rail on stairs. Upper level features large front facing owner's suite with walk-in closet. Owner's bathroom has double vanity with cultured marble counter tops and private W/C. There are two spacious secondary bedrooms with shared hall bath and separate laundry room, also on the upper level. Covered entry porch, 2 car attached garage and covered poured patio round out the space. Exterior photos are of actual home. Interior Photos are representative only and may not be of exact home, but one of similar style and finishes. BE SURE TO ASK ABOUT OUR INTEREST RATE BUY-DOWN PROGRAMS WITH OUR PREFERRED LENDERS.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,517 sq. ft
1,517 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,517 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Disposal,Oven/Range (Combo),Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Walk-In Closet(s),Roommate Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street, Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Structural Condition
- New Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price