Beautiful, one owner family home, well maintained and loved since 2004 with a rocking chair front porch overlooking a neatly manicured lawn. Perfect for a family or couple, with Master on Main, full unfinished basement, secondary bedrooms and bathroom upstairs and a large bonus room above the 2 car garage that could easily be a 4th bedroom! The gorgeous master bathroom has been updated and feels and looks like a spa! It boasts a huge walk-in shower with separate vanities and lots of natural light. The master closet has also been given a new look with tons of space for all your shoes and clothing storage needs. Spend mornings on the private back deck and listen to nature sing as you look out over the hardwood trees and neatly manicured back yard. You will feel like you're in the country yet you're only minutes from grocery stores, shopping, doctor's offices, eateries etc. Excellent school district too! This is a must-see home!
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,290 sq. ft
2,290 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available
C W Davis
Detailed Room Information
- Common Area
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,290 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dryer,Washer,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bath/Stubbed,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Kitchen Level.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price