Great location. Close to GA 400 for commuting & shopping, downtown Dahlonega, UNG, Gainesville, Lake Lanier, wineries and the beautiful N. GA mountains. Move in ready, with year round mountain views. This well maintained, 4 bedroom, 3 bath ranch home, has many extras. The main floor has a spacious, open floor plan, with a formal dining room, a conversation area, in addition to the family room. The kitchen includes solid surface countertops, stainless steel appliances, large 5 burner gas stove with warming drawer, additional prep sink with reverse osmosis included in the island, a walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and breakfast nook. All bedrooms are spacious, with 2 full bathrooms. You have the option of a screened porch off the family room, the front porch or large composite deck which includes a pergola, to enjoy the mountain air and sunsets. The partially finished lower level has plenty of natural light and windows. There is a large bedroom suite, with a mini fridge and sink, full bath and walk in closet. This home includes a 2 car attached garage and a huge detached RV garage with charging station, wash room and screened porch.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
New Lumpkin County
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Bath Finished,Bath/Stubbed,Daylight,Exterior Entry,Partial
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Factory Built,Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Central Vacuum,Double Vanity,High Ceilings,Master On Main Level,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Split Bedroom Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Body of Water
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price