Spacious Manufactured Home in a very quiet neighborhood. Large family room with gas log fireplace that opens up to the roomy kitchen with island and lots of cabinet space plus a pantry area. Second living room space that leads to 2 nice sized extra bedrooms, a full bath and Master Bed with walk-in closet and ensuite bath/laundry with tiled shower. The home has newer metal roof, hot water heater and all new double hung, double pane windows throughout. Covered front porch offers a lovely mountain view and partial fenced yard in front. Beautiful landscaping all around the home and is breathtaking in the spring. Also includes a carport and a 14x24 workshop! RV parking with water and electric hook up. Title has been retired and is on a permanent foundation. Needs cosmetic work.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Manufactured Home, Ranch, 1 Story
1,536 sq. ft
Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,536 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl Space
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 1. Family Room, Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price