Completely remodeled and updated Mountain View home located in The Highlands at almost 2000 feet elevation. As you walk through the door you breath is taken away with the ranges of mountains in the distance. There is over 200sf of New Trex outdoor deck space to enjoy those views as well. The newly remodeled kitchen features granite countertops, high end appliances, and plenty of storage in the furniture grade cabinetry. The Primary Bedroom features amazing views, furniture grade built-ins, a large updated bathroom with a gas fireplace and a custom closet. Each bedroom in the home assures a mountain view, large closets and a bathroom. Just off the 3 car garage is the large custom laundry room with added storage. The lower level features a second laundry room, exercise room, theater room (or 5the bedroom), and large game room. There is yet a full sub basement with a second garage door, and lots of room for storage. Additional features to the home, tankless water heater, Security system, central vacuum, a back up well, low voltage landscape lighting, a fenced in dog walk area and a 500 gallon buried propane tank. Fruit trees on the 3.48 property include 6 apple trees, 4 peach trees, 4 pear trees, 1 pecan tree and 2 plum trees. You can enjoy sunrises from the front porch and sunsets on the partially screened in back deck. And to catch the rare thunderstorm as it rumbles through the mountains is quite remarkable.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
5,364 sq. ft
5,364 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet,In Mud Room,Upper Level
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,682 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 5,364 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tankless Water Heater,Electric Water Heater,Dryer,Washer,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath/Stubbed,Boat Door,Concrete,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Full
- Double Pane Windows
- 2. Family Room,Factory Built,Gas Starter,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Attic Expandable,Bookcases,Tray Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Two Story Foyer,Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level,Split Bedroom Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Kitchen Level, Guest.
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Sprinkler System. Private.
1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, Trade
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price